The Best Selection of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Order of Food Storage for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will function best for your pet. Some puppies eat too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most usual dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless sizes and shapes, allowing you to tailor the dog bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic dog dish consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can typically be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Several of the benefits include normally having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in special colors or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to decrease your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling dog bowls are typically retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Sniffany's Pet Boutique in Albany, OR. We stock lots of dog bowl choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (541) 248-3722 to learn more!
We love going to Sniffany’s all the time. They always have new high quality products coming in, which is great for Spot who is very picky about what he likes. Every time we go, we can find something he loves!
Great selection of products. Knowledgeable staff. Go there weekly
Clean, decent priced, nice staff, next time I'm in town, I will come here for my pup
They special ordered my cats food. Very helpful, lots of products, very nice shop.
We LOVE Sniffany’s!! The owners are wonderful. They’ve been super helpful when we’ve had questions about our boo. Their passion for animals is obvious. Our doggo loves to go in there! He is treated like royalty. If you haven’t gone in, please do!!